Comprehensive Assessment Training or CAT is used in Ontario community support agencies to assess their client’s needs and service delivery.
- Coding the Community Health Assessment (CHA) & Screener
- Training on Outputs
- Care Planning
- Case Study
- Assessment Skills
- Work as an Assessor for Long Term Care home & complex continued care homes
- Learn the interRAI comprehensive assessment system
- Improved assessment skills
- Excellent certification to add to your resume
- Gain an advantage over other heath care professionals
Enroll in any 3 certification programs below and receive any of the following:
- $50 discount or;
- Free CPR Renewal or;
- Cover Letter/Resume enhancement.
HEALTHCARE RELATED CERTIFICATIONS