Crisis Prevention (CPI)
Crisis Prevention or CPI focuses on the safe management of disruptive and/or assaultive behaviour that may occur on the job or in our daily lives.
- One-Day Session: an introduction to crisis prevention that emphasizs early intervention and non-physical methods for preventing or managing disruptive behaviour. CPI’s Personal Safety Techniques are included.
The goal of this program is to provide the best Care, Welfare, Safety, and Security for the individuals in your charge, even in critical sometimes violent moments. It also provides the same Care, Welfare, Safety, and Security for you as an individual as well.
- Learn effectivetechniques in approaching and reducing tension in any given situation
- Use verbal and non-verbal techniques to stop disruptive behaviour from escalating
- Understand and develop team intervention strategies and techniques.
- Recognize the importance of staff attitudes an dprofessionalism.
- Use Situational roleplay and Postventions.
Enrol in any 3 certification programs below and receive any of the following:
- $50 discount cr;
- Free CPR Renewal or;
- Cover Letter/Resume enhancement.
HEALTHCARE RELATED CERTIFICATIONS
- Comprehensive Assessment Training (CAT)
- CPR and First Aid
- Crisis Prevention (CPI)
- Medication Certification
- Responsive Behaviours
- Restorative Therapy